A New Supercharged Kawasaki Is in the Works

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 17 กันยายน 2019

By Inter News on 17 กันยายน 2019 at 20:53
  1. Inter News

Inter News Moderator ทีมงานสมาชิก

ข้อความ:
    Supercharge All the Things!​

I love superchargers. I love them on cars and motorcycles. I love the look and sound and result of a supercharger, so more supercharged motorcycles from Kawasaki is just the kind of thing that will get me fired up in the morning.

Recently Kawasaki released a teaser video on its YouTube channel that announces a new supercharged bike to come. The video doesn’t show much but it does show the well-known Z logo over an animation of a supercharger.

This all points to a naked bike with a supercharger on it. In other words, it’s very likely that Kawasaki has a Z1000 H2 in the works. Get ready for another Z model, and also get your pocketbook ready. Kawasaki doesn’t have much info out on this bike at this time. All of the other information that is given away in the video is in the title, which reads: “Supercharged Breaking News: More Kawasaki major news arrives soon – Feel the Force!”

That sounds wonderful, it but doesn’t tell me much of anything about the bike. RideApart notes that the motorcycle could be built on the current H2 chassis. However, there’s also the possibility that the bike will get its own unique chassis. Whatever the case, you can expect it to be fast.

The post A New Supercharged Kawasaki Is in the Works appeared first on webBikeWorld.

ความคิดเห็น

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 17 กันยายน 2019

แบ่งปันหน้านี้