Deals We Love This Week: Schuberth Helmets up to 65 Percent Off

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 17 กันยายน 2019

By Inter News on 17 กันยายน 2019 at 00:14
  1. Inter News

Inter News Moderator ทีมงานสมาชิก

ข้อความ:
    Get a High-Dollar Lid for a Low Price​

Every week, I go through the deals on some of the gear sites out there and then I pull together my favorite deals. This week, I came across some excellent deals on Schuberth helmets. However, I have to warn you before you click through and get all mad at me for recommending a helmet that isn’t available in your size. Sizes for these on-sale lids are limited.

The helmets I have featured below offer some of the best discounts. That said they may not be available in your size. I’d recommend clicking through to see all of the Schuberth helmet deals at Revzilla. That way you can sort by size and find out what will actually fit on your noggin. If you’re curious about my suggestions, keep on reading, and note that just because one of the helmets here might only be available in two sizes, there’s likely a version of it with a different graphic that offers more sizes.

Schuberth C4 Helmet

[​IMG]

Regular Price: $749.00, Sale Price: $349.99 (53% off)

The Schuberth C4 modular helmet is a quality lid. The helmet offers a sleek aerodynamic shell made of fiberglass, an integrated one-touch sun visor, ShinyTex interior, a multi-channel ventilation system, a pre-installed speaker and microphone, and it’s prepped for the SC-1 comm system. Unfortunately, solid colors are only available in extra small and small, but they do come with a 53 percent discount, which means you can save up to almost $400.

Check it out at Revzilla
    Schuberth M1 Helmet

[​IMG]

Regular Price: $499.00, Sale Price: $299.99 (40% off)

The Schuberth M1 Helmet is a premium open-face design that utilizes a sleek aerodynamic shell and a large face shield to give you protection. The face shield is Pinlock-ready and the helmet also features an internal sun shield. There’s passive venting and the helmet comes with a microphone and speakers installed and ready for the SRC system. Right now Revzilla only has extra small and small in stock, but the lids the company does have come 40 percent off, meaning you’ll save around $200.

Check it out at Revzilla
    Schuberth E1 Crossfire Helmet

[​IMG]

Regular Price: $849.00, Sale Price: $299.99 (65% off)

Looking for a killer ADV helmet? Then the Schuberth E1 Crossfire is a lid you should consider. This helmet is only available in extra small, but there are other graphics of this lid that come in different sizes. The helmet features a one-touch sun visor, ShinyTex interior, a multi-channel ventilation system, and pre-installed antenna, speaker, and microphone for the SC1 comm system. The helmet comes at a 53 percent discount, which means you’ll save about $400.

Check it out at Revzilla
    Schuberth S2 Sport Rush Helmet

[​IMG]

Regular Price: $649.00, Sale Price: $399.99 (38% off)

The S2 is a sporty-looking helmet with some serious racing DNA. The helmet is compact and lightweight thanks to its Triple Matrix Shell. It also gets an antibacterial hypo-allergenic liner, integrated drop-down sun visor, Pinlock shield, and it has Schuberth’s patented Anti-Roll-Off-System. The helmet has a unique multi-density EPS liner that helps keep you safe. Unfortunately, there’s only extra-large available at Revzilla right now, but that comes with a 38 percent discount, which means you’ll save about $250.

Check it out at Revzilla
    Schuberth O1 Helmet

[​IMG]

Regular Price: $359.00, Sale Price: $287.20 (20% off)

Last but certainly not least is the Schuberth O1 helmet. This lid is a classic 3/4 open-face design that’s sleek and aerodynamic. It features a fiberglass shell that utilizes direct fiber processing. The shell also comes in three sizes, cutting down on the mushroom effect. the ShinyTex liner is breathable and washable. This helmet is available in sizes extra-small to extra large. It comes with a 20 percent discount, which means you can slash about $72 from its original price tag.

Check it out at Revzilla
    The post Deals We Love This Week: Schuberth Helmets up to 65 Percent Off appeared first on webBikeWorld.

ความคิดเห็น

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 17 กันยายน 2019

แบ่งปันหน้านี้