Honda to Debut a New Motorcycle at 2019 AIMExpo

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 13 กันยายน 2019

By Inter News on 13 กันยายน 2019 at 20:33
  1. Inter News

Inter News Moderator ทีมงานสมาชิก

ข้อความ:
    It’s Coming Up​

While it’s not clear what Honda will reveal, the publication Asphalt & Rubber revealed that the company will debut an all-new model at the U.S. motorcycle show. The show is happening at the end of September, so this is really just right around the corner.

With all that said, there are all kinds of speculation as to what kind of bike Honda will showcase at the show. Asphalt & Rubber suggest it could be the X-ADV adventure scooter or the CBR300RR that was rumored not that long ago. Those two options are definitely possibilities.

I think it would be cool to see a production version of the Honda CR electric prototype that appeared at the Tokyo Motor Show back in March of this year. I reported on the fact that the bike has been spotted testing. There’s even video of the bike doing its thing. It would be awesome to see a production version of the off-road motorcycle or even a dual-sport version.

It’s unclear. However, I do think the possibilities suggested by Asphalt & Rubber are more likely possibilities. The X-ADV is probably the most likely, but I wouldn’t rule out the CBR300RR. However, I would really love to see something electric from Honda. We’ll see in a couple of weeks. Cameron, Jim, and I will be at the show taking things in, so I’ll let you know what happens.

The post Honda to Debut a New Motorcycle at 2019 AIMExpo appeared first on webBikeWorld.

ความคิดเห็น

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 13 กันยายน 2019

แบ่งปันหน้านี้