The 2020 Yamaha Motorcycle Lineup

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 6 กันยายน 2019

By Inter News on 6 กันยายน 2019 at 20:32
  1. Inter News

Inter News Moderator ทีมงานสมาชิก

ข้อความ:
    Plenty to Love from Yamaha​

Yamaha has some new and improved bikes for the 2020 model year. The company has some seriously good bikes it has updated for the 2020 model year, and if you haven’t made up your mind about the bikes that you want to buy yet, then you’d better give Yamaha’s lineup a good hard look.

Here are all of the different street bikes in their proper categories:

Dual Sport​

Yamaha has some excellent Dual-Sport machines. While the new off-road machines, like the WR250F, are in the motocross, cross country, and trail categories, if you want something for the dirt and street, the following machines will do.

• WR250R
    • XT250
    • TW200
    Supersport​

The Supersport category gets some new or improved motorcycles. The YZR-R1M and YZF-R1 are the standout models here. There’s also a new YZF-R3 Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP Edition that looks pretty cool.

• YZF-R1M
    • YZF-R1
    • YZF-R6
    • YZF-R3 Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP Edition
    • YZF-R3
    Hyper Naked​

The Hyper Naked line from Yamaha is the coolest in my opinion, but there are just carryovers here. Still, they’re good carryovers.

• MT-10
    • MT-09
    • MT-07
    Sport Heritage​

In the Sport Heritage section of the lineup, Yamaha made some updates to the bikes in its lineup, including new things for the VMAX, Bolt, Bolt R-Spec, and V Star 250.

• VMAX
    • Bolt R-Spec
    • Bolt
    • XSR900
    • XSR700
    • SR400
    • V Star 250
    Transcontinental Touring​

Yamaha has to be special and call its touring motorcycles Transcontinental Touring motorcycles for some reason. Whatever. There are some good bikes here.

• Star Venture
    • Star Eluder
    Adventure Touring Models​

In the Adventure Touring segment, the Tenere 700 is the big news. The other bikes are returning models and darn good ones.

• Super Tenere ES
    • Super Tenere
    • Tenere 700
    Sport Touring​

The big news in the Sport Touring segment is the Niken GT. There are tons of other awesome bikes here, though, so take a gander and make your pick.

• FJR1300ES
    • FJR1300A
    • Niken GT
    • Niken
    • Tracer 900 GT
    • Tracer 900
    Scooter​

Some folks don’t care for scooters, but I love these things. I have no shame of riding one around town, to a restaurant, or over to a coffee shop to pretend I’m a European guy doing whatever it is those guys do. There are four bikes returning here. The Zuma 50F is my favorite.

• XMAX
    • SMAX
    • Zuma 125
    • Zuma 50F

The post The 2020 Yamaha Motorcycle Lineup appeared first on webBikeWorld.

ความคิดเห็น

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 6 กันยายน 2019

แบ่งปันหน้านี้