Manufacturers Will Allow You to Test Ride bikes at AIMExpo

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 13 สิงหาคม 2019

By Inter News on 13 สิงหาคม 2019 at 20:13
  1. Inter News

Inter News Moderator ทีมงานสมาชิก

ข้อความ:
    Throw a Leg Over Several Machines​

At this year’s AIM Expo in September attendees will have the opportunity to throw a leg over the bikes that they want to ride, according to a press release. Several different manufacturers will offer test rides at the show. Of all of the vendors and manufacturers at the show, you’ll be able to test ride bikes from the following manufacturers:

• Harley Davidson, Inc.
    • American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
    • Husqvarna Motorcycles
    • Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A
    • KTM
    • Royal Enfield
    • Suzuki Motor of America, Inc.
    • Vanderhall Motor Werks Inc.
    • Yamaha Motor Corp., USA

Not all of the bikes for each manufacturer has been confirmed yet, so I don’t have a full list, but the whole point of this is to get people on the hottest 2020 models, so I would assume the companies will have all of the new bikes you’ve been wanting to see up close and in person.

The rides will be apart of AIMExpo Outdoors which is the outdoor portion of the show. This portion of the show will go for four days, meaning you will have ample time to get on the bike of your dreams. The show starts on September 26th at 10 am and ends on Sunday at 5 pm. All days the show ends at 5 pm except on the first day of the show, which will end at 4 pm.

Industry insiders understand how important this show is for consumers and businesses. “Being able to test ride and experience so many motorcycles, along with 350,000 square feet of indoor exhibits with hundreds of exhibitors is a unique and valuable experience,” said Andre Albert, Director, Sales and Marketing, MIC Events.

A few of my colleagues and I will be at AIMExpo covering the show, so we hope to see you there.

The post Manufacturers Will Allow You to Test Ride bikes at AIMExpo appeared first on webBikeWorld.

ความคิดเห็น

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 13 สิงหาคม 2019

แบ่งปันหน้านี้