Check Out These Excellent 4th of July Deals on Helmets and More

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 4 กรกฎาคม 2019

By Inter News on 4 กรกฎาคม 2019 at 22:02
  1. Inter News

Inter News Moderator ทีมงานสมาชิก

ข้อความ:
    How Are You Celebrating the 4th?​

If you’re like me, you want to celebrate today on two wheels, and that means also having some comfortable gear that can provide you with plenty of protection. Well, our gear partners over at Revzilla and 2Wheel are both offering some pretty good sales for the 4th of July. I decided to look over what’s on sale and pull out a few favorites.

If you don’t see something that strikes your fancy here, check out the other gear on sale at 2Wheel or Revzilla. Both retailers are offering some excellent deals on quality gear. Here are the ones that stick out to me.

Roland Sands Squad Jacket​

[​IMG]

Regular Price: $350.00, Sale Price: $315.00 (10% off)

The classic bomber jacket looks good anywhere, and that’s likely why Roland Sands Design decided to make a bomber jacket suitable for riding a motorcycle. This jacket gets a Waxed cotton Spandex blend construction, DuPont Kevlar mid layer, satin lining, CE approved level 1 elbow and shoulder armor, and room for an additional back protector. The jacket is a perfect blend of style and protection. Right now it’s 10 percent off, which isn’t much but Roland Sands Design gear hardly ever gets marked down much, so the $35 you save is worth it. You can put that towards one of the other items on this list.

Check it out at Revzilla
    Bell Race Star RSD Formula Helmet​

[​IMG]

Regular Price: $749.95, Sale Price: $374.99 (50% off)

Bell has some fantastic deals at Revzilla right now, and the Bell Race Star RSD Formula Helmet is one of them. Designed for the sport rider and the track day enthusiast this helmet has plenty of features. They include a Panovision Raceview Viewport, a 3K carbon shell, Cool Jade mesh liner, and Flex impact liner. The helmet also comes with six EPS and five shell sizes. This helps get the proper fit and keep the overall size of the helmet down. It’s important to note that this helmet runs on the smaller side, so you might want to go up a size if you’re between sizes. Right now the helmet is 50 percent off, which means you’ll save around $375.

Check it out at Revzilla
    Bell RS-2 Empire Helmet

[​IMG]

Regular Price: $299.95, Sale Price: $179.97 (40% off)

Another great option from Bell is the RS-2 Empire. This helmet provides a sleek style and excellent protection for any rider. The helmet comes with a lightweight fiberglass shell, and the shell comes in three different sizes to keep you from having a bobblehead look. There’s also a drop-down sun visor, a liner made to keep you cool, a five-year warranty, and DOT and ECE approval. It’s marked down 40 percent at Revzilla and that means you’ll save about $119, which is quite a lot.

Check it out at Revzilla
    Olympia Moto Sports Eve Mesh Tech Womens Jackets

[​IMG]

Regular Price: $179.99, Sale Price: $152.99 (15% off)

I’ve been missing some of the deals for women, and that’s a big mistake on my end because women make up a considerable portion of motorcyclists, and they’re one of the fastest-growing segments of riders. For women riders, I would suggest the Olympia Moto Sports Eve Mesh Tech Women’s Jacket. The jacket features 600D abrasion-resistant EVO Thread fabric, ballistic poly mesh airflow panels, custom fit adjustments, and CE level 2 armor in the shoulders, elbows, and back. It’s marked down 15 percent at 2Wheel and that drops the price by $27. That’s not a huge drop, but it’s a good amount for such a quality jacket.

Check it out at 2Wheel
    The post Check Out These Excellent 4th of July Deals on Helmets and More appeared first on webBikeWorld.

ความคิดเห็น

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 4 กรกฎาคม 2019

แบ่งปันหน้านี้