Husqvarna’s First Electric Motorcycle Is a Dirt Bike for Kids

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 27 มิถุนายน 2019

By Inter News on 27 มิถุนายน 2019 at 21:42
  1. Inter News

Inter News Moderator ทีมงานสมาชิก

ข้อความ:
    Looking for a Quiet Alternative to Your Kid’s 50cc?​

Husqvarna has officially entered into the electric bike world, but not in the way you probably thought the brand would. The motorcycle is called the Husqvarna EE 5. It’s a five-kilowatt competition machine that Husky says will rival any 50cc out there. This bike is small and directed at young riders.

You’ll get two hours of riding time for beginner riders, according to the company. If you’re going full-out in race mode, you’ll get only 25 minutes. That’s not a lot considering the thing takes 70 minutes to fully charge. One nice touch is that the seat height is adjustable so your kiddo can keep riding as he or she continues to grow. Husky claims the bike is very easy to customize and adjust in other ways, too.

[​IMG]

The bike looks like a good little motorcycle. It has a high-strength Chromoly frame, some hydraulic brakes, fully-adjustable WP suspension, and tapered NEKEN handlebars. There’s a lot to like about this bike, but as you can imagine, this isn’t the electric motorcycle I was hoping for from Husqvarna.

With that said, I can’t say that I’m really disappointed or honestly all that surprised. The move makes sense. Husky’s strength in the off-road market is well known, and it’s smart for the company to start there with an electric bike. As it moves forward, I would expect to see more electric models in its lineup.

The post Husqvarna’s First Electric Motorcycle Is a Dirt Bike for Kids appeared first on webBikeWorld.

ความคิดเห็น

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 27 มิถุนายน 2019

แบ่งปันหน้านี้