The Nembo 32 Failed to Meet Its Crowdfunding Goal

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 9 พฤษภาคม 2019

By Inter News on 9 พฤษภาคม 2019 at 20:12
  1. Inter News

Inter News Moderator ทีมงานสมาชิก

ข้อความ:
    No Upsidedown Bike Afterall​

In case you aren’t familiar with the Nembo 32, it’s a motorcycle with the engine flipped upside down. The creator says it’s better for weight distribution and allows the engine to be a structural part of the motorcycle, which helps reduce weight. It’s a wild idea. I reported on this weird thing when it first kicked off its crowdfunding effort. It seems the project didn’t reach its goal.

According to Motofire, the company hoped to raise around $3.5 million. It came up horribly short of that goal, lacking any kind of momentum whatsoever. It seems that most people are pretty happy with the way engines are situated in motorcycles right now. Sorry, Nembo 32.

Daniele Sebatini is the creator of the Nembo 32 and he’s a man who’s not likely to give up easily. The man’s been working on this project for years now, and despite his enthusiasm for the design, not many other people seem interested. I have to give it to him though, Sebatini is thinking outside the box. I love a wild idea just as much as the next guy, but I wonder if this one isn’t too flawed to get off the ground.

Of course, the bike does work. There are videos of it taking on the track and generally riding around. So, even if Sebatini’s idea wasn’t a hit, at least he can say he built it and it worked.

The post The Nembo 32 Failed to Meet Its Crowdfunding Goal appeared first on Web Bike World.

ความคิดเห็น

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 9 พฤษภาคม 2019

แบ่งปันหน้านี้