Get Excited for the 2019 Isle of Man TT Race by Watching This Trailer

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 19 เมษายน 2019

By Inter News on 19 เมษายน 2019 at 19:52
  1. Inter News

Inter News Moderator ทีมงานสมาชิก

ข้อความ:
    A Race Like No Other​

The Isle of Man TT Race is one of the most insane events in the world. Every year thousands of people flock to a small island in the middle of the Irish sea to watch riders shoot down a public road circuit at freakishly high speeds. It’s the stuff of motorsport legend, and racers die pushing the limits.

I’ve never been to the Isle of Man. It was on my list of places to go when I visited Europe last year, but I didn’t make it there. Also, I wouldn’t have been there when the race was going on, so I didn’t see much of a point. The Isle of Man is the kind of event that’s a cultural touchstone for motorcyclists and sports lovers. Even people who don’t ride know about the Isle of Man TT, and it’s watched around the world.

The TT will start on May 25 and continue through June 7. The race organizers recently released the 2019 trailer, which you can view below. It will give you a look at what you can expect this year. If you’re anything like me, it will also get you pretty fired up for the race.

The post Get Excited for the 2019 Isle of Man TT Race by Watching This Trailer appeared first on Web Bike World.

ความคิดเห็น

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 19 เมษายน 2019

แบ่งปันหน้านี้