Alpinestars Releases Randy Mamola Tribute Boot

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 23 กันยายน 2019

By Inter News on 23 กันยายน 2019 at 19:43
  1. Inter News

Inter News Moderator ทีมงานสมาชิก

ข้อความ:
    A Race Replica​

At the Spanish MotoGP race weekend at the iconic Aragon circuit Aplinestars released a new special ‘Randy Mamola’ Legends Series Supertech R Race Replica boot. The boot is a tribute to Randy Mamola, who was an extremely successful racer from 1979 through 1992. He competed in 151 races in 500cc racing and managed to win 13 different times, 57 podium finishes, five poles, and 11 fastest laps. He’s well-known for being an exciting personality, too.

Since his retirement from racing, Mamola has continued to be an important person in MotoGP and motorcycles in general. He piloted the Ducati two-seat MotoGP bike as well as spearheaded the Two Wheels for Life charity. The Supertech R is a boot that features a unique compound rubber sole, an ergonomically designed shin plate, a redesigned front flex area, and red and white colorway.

[​IMG]

This boot is a fitting tribute to Mamola, it’s a performance-oriented boot that is of premium quality. Alpinestars has a unique and interesting product with this boot, and it’s cool to see Mamola continuing to be honored for his hard work and success. While I’m not in the market for some race boots, if I were I’d be pretty excited about these.

The post Alpinestars Releases Randy Mamola Tribute Boot appeared first on webBikeWorld.

ความคิดเห็น

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 23 กันยายน 2019

แบ่งปันหน้านี้