Will Yamaha Build the XSR 125 and Bring it Stateside?

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 23 สิงหาคม 2019

By Inter News on 23 สิงหาคม 2019 at 20:33
  1. Inter News

Inter News Moderator ทีมงานสมาชิก

ข้อความ:
    A Baby XSR for the U.S. Sounds Fun​

This is really Honda’s fault. The company has the small 125cc Monkey that’s awesome, fun, and cute as hell. It has other small-displacement bikes, too. Yamaha has to compete. We reported that the company is thinking of a baby Tracer, but now the rumor, according to RideApart, is that an XSR 125 could be headed our way.

A Little Retro Badass​

Yamaha recently announced the XSR 155 for Thailand. It’s an awesome-looking, retro-inspired motorcycle. The XSR 125 would presumably be the same bike but with a 125cc engine. It could compete right with the rest of the 125cc models in the market, of which there are several at this point.

If the company were to actually build a Yamaha XSR 125, the bike would likely go to Europe first. From there, likely depending on sales, Yamaha would look at bringing it to the U.S. While small-displacement bikes are growing in number here in the U.S. the fact of the matter is that they make up a very small portion of the market.

The addition of the XSR 125 would fit the segment well, but I wonder how well it would actually sell. I’d consider buying one, but I absolutely love small-displacement motorcycles. I’m not alone, but I am in the minority of American riders who say that you have to have more displacement and more power.

The post Will Yamaha Build the XSR 125 and Bring it Stateside? appeared first on webBikeWorld.

ความคิดเห็น

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 23 สิงหาคม 2019

แบ่งปันหน้านี้