Check Out This Newron Wooden Electric Motorcycle

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 6 สิงหาคม 2019

By Inter News on 6 สิงหาคม 2019 at 20:54
  1. Inter News

Inter News Moderator ทีมงานสมาชิก

ข้อความ:
    It’s a Weird One​

I don’t get why people think they have to make electric motorcycles look absolutely ridiculous. You can make an electric motorcycle look like, ya know, a motorcycle. Case in point is this horrid creation from the company Newron. I do have to give it to Newron, though. The company used the cylindrical shape of the battery on its electric bike to work out the shape for the rest of the bike. It’s just too bad that shape is ugly.

The bike features wooden bodywork that curves and bends around the cylindrical battery pack. The battery pack itself is kind of cool looking and the wood is an interesting touch. The motor is a rear-wheel hub design. I can’t imagine what the thing weighs, though. Wood is dense and heavy, and probably not the smartest material for an electric motorcycle, which is already fighting a losing battle to heavy batteries.

[​IMG]

There aren’t numbers out there for range, power, or charge times. Newron is a French company and the business plans to build 12 of these motorcycles by 2020. From there, the company will ramp things up for 2021. Some accelerator programs have helped this company move forward, according to New Atlas, it has participated in Dassault Systems and more recently Advans Group in France. As interesting as the bike it has created is, I don’t see it being a huge hit. Maybe I’m wrong, though.

The post Check Out This Newron Wooden Electric Motorcycle appeared first on webBikeWorld.

ความคิดเห็น

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 6 สิงหาคม 2019

แบ่งปันหน้านี้