Exclusive: Chris Harris Says He’d Like to Have More Motorcycles on BBC Top Gear

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 15 กรกฎาคม 2019

By Inter News on 15 กรกฎาคม 2019 at 23:02
  1. Inter News

Inter News Moderator ทีมงานสมาชิก

ข้อความ:
    More Two-Wheeled Machines? Yes Please​

Season 27 of BBC America’s Top Gear premiered on Sunday, July 14. Before its debut, I had a chance to have a nice chat about the new season with Chris Harris, one of the hosts. During that conversation, I brought up motorcycles, and Harris said he would like to have more motorcycles on the show.

“We’re not quite there yet, I don’t think,” Harris told me. “I’d like to because I’m a recent biker. I do love bikes.” Harris went on to say that motorcycles are much more difficult to film than cars. He said it’s tough to get good audio and it’s harder to capture facial expressions and other things that are pretty easy to do with cars.

With that said, he did say it would make sense for Top Gear to do more motorcycle content because it would expand the audience for the show. “Why wouldn’t we?” said Harris. “By the rules of logic, we should get another million viewers.”

Top Gear has done motorcycle stuff in the past and recently, too. When Matt LeBlanc was a part of the team, he and Harris spent time on some electric dirt bikes tearing around in one episode. It was genuinely fun to watch. Harris said that Andrew “Freddie” Flintoff, one of his co-hosts, has a motorcycle license, so there’s a chance Top Gear could at least get the two guys on bikes in the future. I’ll keep my fingers crossed that will be the case.

Until then, I highly encourage you to check out the new season of Top Gear. I was able to screen some of the episodes before the season premiere and have to say it’s the best since Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May left the program. Here’s the trailer.

The post Exclusive: Chris Harris Says He’d Like to Have More Motorcycles on BBC Top Gear appeared first on webBikeWorld.

ความคิดเห็น

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 15 กรกฎาคม 2019

แบ่งปันหน้านี้