The New BMW R nineT /5 Is A Fantastic-Looking Motorcycle

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 5 กรกฎาคม 2019

By Inter News on 5 กรกฎาคม 2019 at 20:54
  1. Inter News

Inter News Moderator ทีมงานสมาชิก

ข้อความ:
    A Bike to Celebrate 50 Years​

It’s been 50 years since the first /5 series. It has also been 50 years since BMW Motorrad started producing motorcycles in Berlin Spandau. To celebrate this, the company decided to put together a new motorcycle. The BMW R nineT /5 is styled with nostalgic charm. It harkens back half a century but is modern in all the right ways.

The bike gets a boxer engine with 1,175cc displacement. That engine is good for 110 hp, which is plenty to move the spoke wheels at high speeds. ABS and automatic stability control are standard, as are heated grips. The fuel tank gets some rubber knee pads and the 2-into-1 exhaust system provides a classic look. Overall, this bike looks like a wonderful blend of old-school style and modern technology and construction.

I have to be honest, I’m head over heels in love with the way this looks. I dig a classic-looking bike, and I really like the modern features like ABS and heated grips. BMW’s press release says nothing of price, which makes me think there’s no way I could afford it, but that doesn’t keep me from wanting to own this machine. It’s a killer-looking motorcycle, and I like BMW looking back at its history to make something new.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The post The New BMW R nineT /5 Is A Fantastic-Looking Motorcycle appeared first on webBikeWorld.

ความคิดเห็น

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 5 กรกฎาคม 2019

แบ่งปันหน้านี้