The KTM Super Duke 1290R Was Spied Testing Again

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 5 กรกฎาคม 2019

By Inter News on 5 กรกฎาคม 2019 at 19:52
  1. Inter News

Inter News Moderator ทีมงานสมาชิก

ข้อความ:
    There are Some Notable Changes​

The KTM Super Duke 1290R in the photo above comes from MoreBikes. The publication has several spy shots of the bike out testing. The motorcycle is currently being tested and will come out in 2020. While many of the lines of the motorcycle have more or less stayed the same, there are some notable differences between the bike shown in the image above and the current model on sale.

The first you’ll likely notice is the exhaust system. It looks completely new. The old pipes offered fewer bends and appeared to be simpler. Morebikes claim this reworking of the exhaust system was to improve lean angles and make room for a bigger radiator. I get making room for the radiator, but I wonder if the improved lean angle claim is correct, it looks like it would be about the same to me. All I know for sure is that this new exhaust system is better looking by far.

Next, I should note that the subframe is no longer of a trellis design. I touched on this the last time this bike was spotted testing. There’s now a new cast-alloy frame This was likely done to reduce weight and create a more attractive shape. Finally, we come to the engine itself. I can’t say what the power numbers are like, but I would expect they’re improved. What I can say is the engine looks a little different. It’ll be interesting to see how KTM has adjusted the engine once this bike officially debuts. For more photos and info, head over to MoreBikes via the link above.

The post The KTM Super Duke 1290R Was Spied Testing Again appeared first on webBikeWorld.

ความคิดเห็น

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 5 กรกฎาคม 2019

แบ่งปันหน้านี้