Will Harley’s New Streetfighter be Named Bareknuckle?

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 2 กรกฎาคม 2019

By Inter News on 2 กรกฎาคม 2019 at 20:22
  1. Inter News

Inter News Moderator ทีมงานสมาชิก

ข้อความ:
    Sounds Like a Good Name for a Streetfighter​

We all know Harley is working on new motorcycles. Now we’re getting a little tidbit of information that could show us the future for the company. It recently filed an application for the name “Bareknuckle” with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.

The speculation from Asphalt & Rubber and some other websites out there is that this name will be used on the company’s upcoming streetfighter motorcycle. As far as names go for a streetfighter motorcycle, Bareknuckle is a Harley appropriate name. It works for the old-school Harley crowd, and I think it could work for the future of HD, depending on what that actually turns out to be.

Of course, there’s always the chance that Harley will not use the Bareknuckle name for the streetfighter motorcycle that should debut in 2020. The company could use it for practically anything related to motorcycles. So it could be a new line of parts or something. The exact wording is “motorcycles and structural parts therefor.” I’m hoping that means a streetfighter motorcycle, but it might not.

Speaking of a Harley streetfighter, the company might be a little late to the game. That bike will be big news if it does come out in 2020, but it would have been even bigger and more impactful for Harley if it had appeared a year or two ago. To me, Harley feels just a step behind the market. It feels reactionary instead of innovative and forward thinking like it should be. Hopefully, the upcoming bikes will kick off a new age for Harley, one where it can recapture some of the interest from buyers it has lost over the last couple of decades.

The post Will Harley’s New Streetfighter be Named Bareknuckle? appeared first on webBikeWorld.

ความคิดเห็น

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 2 กรกฎาคม 2019

แบ่งปันหน้านี้