KTM’s 1290 Super Duke R was Spotted Testing

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 14 มิถุนายน 2019

By Inter News on 14 มิถุนายน 2019 at 20:02
  1. Inter News

Inter News Moderator ทีมงานสมาชิก

ข้อความ:
    A Bike Many Will Drool Over​

While testing in the Alps, the new KTM 1290 Super Duke R prototype was spotted by spy photographers. MoreBikes recently shared several images of the motorcycle. As the publication points out, at first glance you might think that not much has changed. In terms of the concept of the bike, the new motorcycle stays true to the current model. However, KTM hasn’t just made some minor tweaks. The company has actually made some notable changes.

First off, take a look at the trellis frame. It’s different. When you compare it with the current bike, you’ll notice that it looks like there’s less of it. The current motorcycle has a lot more of the trellis frame sticking out. This has both a structural and stylistic impact. It looks like KTM is going with a more subtle approach with this new Super Duke R.

I assume the frame will be just as stiff and work just as well. I would also assume there are some weight savings made by going with this new frame. Additional updates include new exhaust, revised trim around the tank, and some new wheels. So, while the new Super Duke R isn’t the most dramatic transformation, it is notably different, and likely better than before. It all looks good to me. To check out more images head over to MoreBikes.

The post KTM’s 1290 Super Duke R was Spotted Testing appeared first on webBikeWorld.

ความคิดเห็น

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 14 มิถุนายน 2019

แบ่งปันหน้านี้