Royal Enfield Bullet Trials UK Price Revealed

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 12 มิถุนายน 2019

By Inter News on 12 มิถุนายน 2019 at 19:02
  1. Inter News

Inter News Moderator ทีมงานสมาชิก

ข้อความ:
    A Good-Looking Motorcycle for a Fair Price​

Nobody will ever accuse the Royal Enfield Bullet of being the most advanced machine on the road, but that’s really not the point of the motorcycle. The company’s Bullet depends on nostalgia and simplicity with a little modernity blended in to woo customers. The Bullet Trials is another version of the motorcycle that Royal Enfield recently announced. Now the company has a let the UK price out.

According to Motorcycle News, the price will be £4699, which equates to about $6,000. That’s about a $1,000 bump up from the standard Bullet, which seems a little high to me. I think for $6,000 I’d be looking at some of the other models in Royal Enfield’s lineup. However, I can also see some folks forking over the money without too much of an issue, so maybe Royal Enfield has the price set right.

The Bullet Trials is supposed to be the mild off-roading version of the motorcycle. With that said, there isn’t a whole lot of different equipment between the Bullet Trials and the standard Bullet. Outside of some style updates, an upswept exhaust, some more commanding handlebars, and some chunkier rubber, the Bullet Trials is the same bike as the standard Bullet.

Still, it looks cool, and I wouldn’t fault anyone for owning one or considering spending the extra $1000 over the standard model. For that kind of money, though, I think I’d rather buy the standard one and then buy some aftermarket parts to update the bike myself. Some guys and gals won’t want to do that, which is where this bike makes sense.

The post Royal Enfield Bullet Trials UK Price Revealed appeared first on webBikeWorld.

ความคิดเห็น

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 12 มิถุนายน 2019

แบ่งปันหน้านี้