Honda Files Patents for CB125X and CB125M

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 6 มิถุนายน 2019

By Inter News on 6 มิถุนายน 2019 at 19:12
  1. Inter News

Inter News Moderator ทีมงานสมาชิก

ข้อความ:
    Two Weird Little Concepts Might Go To Production​

Honda showed off some small-displacement motorcycles in Milan as concepts that many people, including me, thought were pretty dang cool. There was the CB125X, which was a little adventure-style motorcycle, and the CB125M, which was a motard-inspire motorcycle. Well, now it seems these could become real motorcycles in Honda’s lineup. According to MoreBikes, the company has filed patents for the bikes.

Of course, just because Honda filed patents for these motorcycles doesn’t mean they will absolutely build them. Honda could just be protecting its idea for both bikes with patents. However, this is a step in the direction that would move these motorcycles to production.

The patent drawings show bikes that look mostly unaltered from their concept state. That’s a smart move. These motorcycles had a lot of fanfare, and if Honda changed them up too much, we assume much of the buzz around them would disappear.

It’s unclear what Honda plans to do with them at this point. If they did bring them to market, I wonder where they would sell them. Europe and Asia make the most sense for this kind of bike, but there has been a resurgence of small bikes in America. I can’t imagine these would be super expensive, and I would definitely consider one if the price was right.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The post Honda Files Patents for CB125X and CB125M appeared first on webBikeWorld.

ความคิดเห็น

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 6 มิถุนายน 2019

แบ่งปันหน้านี้