Go to the London Bike Shed Show to See the Triumph Rocket 3 TFC

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 23 พฤษภาคม 2019

By Inter News on 23 พฤษภาคม 2019 at 20:34
  1. Inter News

Inter News Moderator ทีมงานสมาชิก

ข้อความ:
    In Case You Just Can’t Wait​

The Bike Shed 2019 motorcycle show in London will showcase the new Triumph Rocket 3 TFC. If you want to see the motorcycle in the flesh, then that’s where you’ll need to go. According to Motorcycle News, the bike will make its official debut at the motorcycle show. It’s bound to be the most popular bike there or at least the most talked about one.

Triumph’s new Rocket 3 TFC is a notable step forward from the previous Rocket 3 motorcycle that debuted in 2004. The big muscle cruiser will have an enlarged engine that’s the biggest of any production motorcycle. It’ll be a massive 2458cc three-cylinder engine that makes 167 hp and 163 lb-ft of torque.

In addition to the massive engine, Triumph has equipped the Rocket 3 with the latest and greatest tech, including lean-sensitive traction control, cornering ABS, four different ride modes, a quick shifter, and an autoblipper. Obviously, the bike will get cruise control, hill hold, and some other niceties like keyless ignition, tire pressure monitoring. On the dash is a full-color TFT display.

Triumph is obviously taking on the Diavel with this new Rocket 3. While I like to rattle on about electric bikes and small displacement motorcycles, I have to admit that the Rocket 3 TFC truly gets my blood pumping. If I had the money and time to shoot over to London for the official reveal this weekend, I would, and I would grin like an idiot the whole time I was there.

The post Go to the London Bike Shed Show to See the Triumph Rocket 3 TFC appeared first on Web Bike World.

ความคิดเห็น

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 23 พฤษภาคม 2019

แบ่งปันหน้านี้