Randy Mamola Will Race the Appaloosa Built by Indian Motorcycle and Workhorse Speedshop

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 21 พฤษภาคม 2019

By Inter News on 21 พฤษภาคม 2019 at 19:12
  1. Inter News

Inter News Moderator ทีมงานสมาชิก

ข้อความ:
    He’ll Race in the 2019 Sultans of Sprint Championship​

The name Appaloosa comes from a breed of horse. The bike that Indian Motorcycle and Workhorse Speedshop gave that name to started out as a Scout Bobber. It was built to commemorate 100 years of Indian Scout motorcycles. Randy Mamola, a Grand Prix racing legend, will be the man who gets to pilot this motorcycle during this year’s Sultans of Sprint Championship.

Mamola will compete with the motorcycle in the Factory Class. The bike received number 19 in honor of the first Indian Scout motorcycle that came out in 1919. Mamola sounds genuinely excited about the opportunity. According to Motorcycle News, he said this of the upcoming event:

I’ve always been a big fan of Indian Motorcycle and I’m really looking forward to racing this amazing creation. It’s great to be part of this project, especially during the Scout’s 100th anniversary. With the Sultans of Sprint being such a unique series, it’s going to be a lot of fun soaking up the atmosphere, meeting the crowds and putting on a show for them.

The bike itself may have started off as an Indian Scout Bobber, but it sure looks a lot different now. It was stripped down, a new, slimmer gas tank added, the rear swingarm was extended, clip-on handlebars were added, and a large dust bin fairing was attached to the front among other changes.

The bike gets Öhlins suspension and a full Akrapovič exhaust as well as a CPU update and some other goodies that should make it a true beast. I’m not sure about you but I can’t wait to see this thing in action.

The post Randy Mamola Will Race the Appaloosa Built by Indian Motorcycle and Workhorse Speedshop appeared first on Web Bike World.

ความคิดเห็น

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 21 พฤษภาคม 2019

แบ่งปันหน้านี้