Is a New Suzuki Burgman Coming This Year for 2020?

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 20 พฤษภาคม 2019

By Inter News on 20 พฤษภาคม 2019 at 19:52
  1. Inter News

Inter News Moderator ทีมงานสมาชิก

ข้อความ:
    A New Maxi Scooter Sounds Like It’s On Its Way for 2020​

Suzuki’s Burgman scooter is a ride that’s well-loved by those who like maxi scooters. That is scooters with higher displacement engines that can be used for everything from getting groceries to touring the countryside. The Burgman is one of the big players in this space, and now it sounds like Suzuki will update it for 2020.

According to MoreBikes, rumors of a new Burgman for 2020 have swirled lightly around. Now, it seems these plans are getting to be a little more than just whispers. The looming Euro 5 emissions regulations would likely force the Burgman in its current form out. That leaves Suzuki with a decision to make about what it wants to do with the model in the upcoming years.

MoreBikes reports that the scooter will likely receive notable updates or a full redesign for the lower displacement versions first. Suzuki sells a 150cc in India and 125cc and 250cc versions in Europe. The U.S. gets three levels: a 200cc, 399cc, and a 638cc. The publication notes that it has heard nothing about the higher displacement versions of the bike, but that the engine will have to at least be reworked to comply with emissions standards.

If Suzuki is going to tinker with the engines on the Burgman, then it might as well update the styling which is quickly aging. I would love to see a new Burgman. I’ve never ridden one, but I’ve heard good things. It would be interesting to see a new version of it come out later this year as MoreBikes suspects.

The post Is a New Suzuki Burgman Coming This Year for 2020? appeared first on Web Bike World.

ความคิดเห็น

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 20 พฤษภาคม 2019

แบ่งปันหน้านี้