Triumph Makes Moves to Develop an Electric Motorcycle in Two Years

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 15 พฤษภาคม 2019

By Inter News on 15 พฤษภาคม 2019 at 19:53
  1. Inter News

Inter News Moderator ทีมงานสมาชิก

ข้อความ:
    Let Triumph’s Electrified Future Begin​

Triumph recently announced a partnership with Williams Advanced Engineering, Integral Powertrain, and the University of Warwick. According to reports, the point of that partnership is to move the company forward on electrification projects.

RideApart noted the company’s plan is quite ambitious. The result of the plan will be what the company calls the TE-1. It will be an electric motorcycle. Triumph wants it to happen in two year’s time.

Williams Advanced Engineering is tackling the battery aspect of the bike. Integral Powertrain will take on, you guessed it, the electric motor. The University of Warwick will do the rest of the research for the project. Triumph will oversee the development and design. It will also ensure the end result is something truly worthy of its lineup.

“Project Triumph TE-1 is one part of our electric motorcycle strategy, focused on delivering what riders want and expect from their Triumph, which is the perfect balance of handling, performance, and usability,” said Triumph CEO, Nick Bloor.

There will definitely be some naysayers out there. Despite this, I’m pretty pumped for the electrified future of Triumph. Hopefully, the bike that comes out of this is reasonably affordable so I can get my hands on one. What about you? Would you be in for a Triumph electric motorcycle?

The post Triumph Makes Moves to Develop an Electric Motorcycle in Two Years appeared first on Web Bike World.

ความคิดเห็น

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 15 พฤษภาคม 2019

แบ่งปันหน้านี้