MV Agusta Offers 1.99 Percent Financing on Its Bikes

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 9 พฤษภาคม 2019

By Inter News on 9 พฤษภาคม 2019 at 19:33
  1. Inter News

Inter News Moderator ทีมงานสมาชิก

ข้อความ:
    A Limited-Time Offer​

Have you always wanted to own an MV Agusta motorcycle? Me too. That’s why I’m pretty pumped the company decided to offer 1.99 percent financing in the USA. Of course, I’m broke and you may not be, so head over to your MV Agusta dealer to take advantage of this killer offer. It expires on June 30th.

The offer is made through Freedom Road Financial. MV Agusta connected with the financial institution to provide a low percentage on financing for its entire lineup. The offer extends to both 2018 and 2019 models, too.

MV Agusta is one of those manufacturers I often overlook. However, every time I go to the company’s website to check out the lineup and remind myself of what the company offers, I get a hankering for a new bike. My personal favorite in the looks department (I’ve never ridden an MV Agusta) is the RVS #1. With that said, I’d take a Brutale or Dragster in a moment if the opportunity arose.

This might be the perfect opportunity to snag a good deal on one of these bikes. While there aren’t as many MV Agusta dealers scattered over these great American states as there are Harley or Honda dealerships, you should be able to find one within a reasonable drive from you.

The post MV Agusta Offers 1.99 Percent Financing on Its Bikes appeared first on Web Bike World.

ความคิดเห็น

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 9 พฤษภาคม 2019

แบ่งปันหน้านี้