KTM Motohall in Mattighofen Opens in May

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 6 พฤษภาคม 2019

By Inter News on 6 พฤษภาคม 2019 at 20:14
  1. Inter News

Inter News Moderator ทีมงานสมาชิก

ข้อความ:
    Get Ready to Head That Way​

On May 11 and 12 KTM will hold an opening event for its new KTM Motohall. It will serve as the brand experience for the company. It’s a venue geared not only to motorcycle enthusiasts but the general public, too, with interesting exhibits that will make any and every trip worthwhile.

The company sent out a press release providing the details of the opening of its Motohall. To help the company celebrate the opening of the facility, KTM will have several professional racers on site, including Dakar Rally winners Matthias Walker and Sam Sunderland. MotoGPTM rider Mika Kallio and ex-Superbike King Martin Bauer will also be there, among others.

KTM will have stunt rider Rok Bagoroš giving demonstrations of what’s capable on a KTM DUKE. Also, there will be simulators there for different bikes and the KTM X-BOW.

While the festivities will be cool to see, the thing that would excite me the most if I were going is the more than 3,200 square feet of exhibition space. The exhibit showcases some of the most impressive KTM motorcycles, from historic rides all the way up to the most modern models. There’s also exhibits showing the design process.

In addition to the exhibits, KTM has a Garage restaurant which offers what KTM calls “culinary excellence at leisure.” Suggesting that it’s a good place to spend some time and relax when you’re finished enjoying the exhibits. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to find out what the experience is like this May. The KTM Motohall will continue to showcase the brand’s experience. If you’re near Mattighofen, Austria, anytime in the future, I suggest you look it up.

The post KTM Motohall in Mattighofen Opens in May appeared first on Web Bike World.

ความคิดเห็น

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 6 พฤษภาคม 2019

แบ่งปันหน้านี้