Influx and the OSET 24.0 Showcase How Awesome an Electric Dirt Bike Can Be

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 3 พฤษภาคม 2019

By Inter News on 3 พฤษภาคม 2019 at 19:43
  1. Inter News

Inter News Moderator ทีมงานสมาชิก

ข้อความ:
    A Trials Bike You Can Go Anywhere With​

Chris Northover has ridden motorcycles since he was a kid. He’ll be the first to tell you just how wonderful an internal combustion engine is. He loved motorcycles mostly because he loved gas-powered engines. Now he rides an electric bike. He takes his OSET 24.0 out to trails and tears around in serene silence.

“For me, motorcycles started with an engine. The smell of the fuel. The smell of the exhaust. To learning to kick start my first bike,” Northover said. “Now electric bikes have come along and we’ve lost some of those smells and those sounds, but we haven’t lost any of the experience.”

Northover says that electric bikes have “opened up a whole new world of possibilities.” In the video below, you can see what he means. The OSET 24.0 is more than a little different than what many of us are used to. It’s not only an electric bike, it’s a Trials electric bike, meaning it’s designed specifically for the type of riding Trials riders do.

That means slower speeds and shorter more technical courses. The bike is small and there’s no seat. For this application, an electric bike makes a ton of sense.

As Northover says in the video, once you eliminate the loud noises from the equation, you can ride anywhere. The motorcycle becomes more accepted in just about any environment. It’s easy to see what he means when he says it opens up a whole new world of possibilities.

I know a lot of people aren’t thrilled with electric motorcycles, and I definitely think something will be lost as people switch over, but I don’t think it’s a bad thing. I’m not saying an electric Trials motorcycle is what you need, but the video makes a pretty good case for an electric bike, and specifically an OSET 24.0 if you want something fun for the weekend.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The post Influx and the OSET 24.0 Showcase How Awesome an Electric Dirt Bike Can Be appeared first on Web Bike World.

ความคิดเห็น

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 3 พฤษภาคม 2019

แบ่งปันหน้านี้