Triumph Unveils the Rocket 3 TFC

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 2 พฤษภาคม 2019

By Inter News on 2 พฤษภาคม 2019 at 20:12
  1. Inter News

Inter News Moderator ทีมงานสมาชิก

ข้อความ:
    The Company Calls It ‘The Ultimate Motorcycle’​

Triumph’s Rocket 3 is something that excites the hell out of me. I like the idea of a big muscle cruiser, especially a special limited-edition one like the TFC that Triumph has built. The company recently posted a video of the bike, unveiling its new beauty flexing in a dark room. It looks awesome.

The bike has all kinds of carbon fiber on it, special LED lights, cast aluminum wheels, and a unique and modern looking instrument cluster that’s minimalistic but everything you need. The Rocket 3 TFC offers a super stylish package, but it’s not all about how the thing looks and the materials it’s made of.

Triumph has made a big honking 2,500cc engine. That engine produces the most torque of any production motorcycle, according to the website. It makes over 163 lb-ft of torque. It also makes over 168 hp. Triumph didn’t say the exact power numbers, but even those indications are amazing.

That is a freakish amount of power for any motorcycle. Heck, I’ve driven cars that have way less power than that and they weighed a lot more. The Triumph Rocket 3 TFC is an absolute beast, and I think that’s exactly what Triumph was going for.

Triumph will make only 750 of the Rocket 3 TFC. The price for the bike is $29,000. That’s a lot of money. However, with the bike being a special edition and such a beast of a machine, Triumph will have no trouble moving these things.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The post Triumph Unveils the Rocket 3 TFC appeared first on Web Bike World.

ความคิดเห็น

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 2 พฤษภาคม 2019

แบ่งปันหน้านี้