You Can Now Preorder Harley-Davidson’s LiveWire in Canada

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 17 เมษายน 2019

By Inter News on 17 เมษายน 2019 at 21:42
  1. Inter News

Inter News Moderator ทีมงานสมาชิก

ข้อความ:
    Anyone Want to Spend Too Much on an Electric Harley?​

I don’t think the Harley-Davidson LiveWire is worth its asking price of roughly $30,000 ($37,250 in Canada). However, there are likely some folks out there who do think it’s worth it, or maybe they don’t care about the price and just want an electric Harley for some reason. To each their own. Anyway, according to Canada MotoGuide, if you live in Canada, you can now preorder your LiveWire.

While now the good riders of Canada can order their very own LiveWire, numbers will be limited, so you’d better act fast if you want to get your hands on one.

To put in your preorder, you’ll need to go to a Harley-Davidson dealership that has been equipped and authorized to sell the electric motorcycle. This might not be the dealer closest to you, so make sure you double check by either calling ahead or checking out Harley’s website. Once you place your preorder, you’ll need to have some patience. The bikes won’t actually be delivered until fall of 2019.

In case you’ve been living under a rock, the Harley LiveWire is the company’s first attempt at a production electric motorcycle. The bike can do 0-60 mph in three seconds flat and 60 to 80 in another 1.9 seconds. The bike can travel 140 miles per charge in the city and 88 miles on the highway. Charge time sits at about an hour with a DC fast charger.

Is the LiveWire cool? Yeah, I think it is. Would I pay the money that Harley wants for it? Unfortunately, no I would not. Harley will have to compromise on the price before I slap down a preorder, and I suspect I’m not the only one who feels this way.

The post You Can Now Preorder Harley-Davidson’s LiveWire in Canada appeared first on Web Bike World.

ความคิดเห็น

การสนทนาใน 'Inter News' เริ่มโดย Inter News, 17 เมษายน 2019

แบ่งปันหน้านี้